Contact us forms not working

Hello Support Team
I habe just purchesed the website template “accounting.zip” and it looks like send emial via contact form is not fully functional, geting a out-of-box send email functionality was the only reason for this purchase, i have gone through the other suport threads and it looks like php code and library are requied to make contact form fully functional, please help in make contact form fully working else please refund the purchase , please refre the text from the template page from colorlib site which clealy indicates a working contact form
“as well as offer potential clients to get in touch with you via the working contact form. In conclusion, for an accounting firm, Accounting is the free template to consider.”

Hi there

I can’t say why PHP file was not included in the downloaded template, but you can use this method to implement it: Create a Contact Form in PHP

Regards

Hi Support Team
Given that its a paid template which i have purched it, I would expect it to be fully working. please provide missing php files

Hi @GT123

I understand your situation, I don’t have that file, and I’m trying to offer anything I can, you can create such a file by following this guide.

@aigars-silkalns can you please check if the file is missing from the template package?

Regards

Dear Support Team , Please issue the refund as contact form is not working as stated in tempate description.

Hi there

I can offer help to implement such form on your website
Please use the contact us page on our site: Contact us - Colorlib