Content wider than screen

I received a Google Mobility Issue Notification. It says content wider than screen.

With the new Wordpress update to 5.0 something must have changed the text for pages as I never had this problem before. I know Unite has not been updated to be compatible with 5.0 yet but how do I fix this problem? You can view the content running off the edges on my homepage as well as other pages. https://candicemcfield.com/

Thanks.

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

I checked the site but the images appear fine, can you link me the page having the issue?

Best Regards,
Support

Sorry its not the images but the text. For instance on the homepage the text of the first paragraph extends wider than the slider that is right above it.

I believe this is what Google is referring too. Before the 5.0 update the text used to stay within the borders of the slider.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

As it stands, WordPress is not recognizing the container that we have placed the content into so we would have to wait for the developers to update the theme.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi -
Thanks for the update. Can you provide an estimated time frame when the developers will update the Unite theme?

Thanks,
Candice

Hello,

I would not be able to provide an accurate time frame because WordPress seems to have released a new update so we need to account for that too but in the next 1-2 months if there are no more updates from WordPress but that is a guess.

Best Regards,
Support

Okay, thanks for the update.

I will be on the lookout for the theme update.

Good morning

is there anything else meanwhile?

No, thanks so much.

Hello,

Great, I will go ahead and close this thread.

Best Regards,
Support