Content width / image size

Hello!

I am building a blog (www.dishoveled.com) and I had a few questions.

1. How do I go about changing the layout of my front page so that the images are wider? I have the settings for full width, but I am disliking the large white spaces on either side. Is there a CSS code I can use to decrease the size of the white space left and right?

2. I would also like to be able to make the images I place have a bigger dimension than the text. See attached for example.

I have more questions but I think you would like me to start new threads for those?

Thank you
anna

Hi Anna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you have set layout of that portfolio page to No sidebar instead you should set it to Full Width as shown in the attached screenshot.

After doing this change please let me know so that we can proceed further.

Best Regards,
Movin

Haha. That was far too simple! I feel a little stupid now :slight_smile:

So, now that is sorted, do you have any advice on how to make the text part narrower?

(also, what is the css code to change the width of the content area? I am finding the photos a little large)

anna

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Hello!

Now that I logged into my website again I find that the content area have moved to the left? Despite me having chosen full width as the layout option?

anna

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Hello!

I decided to stick with the no sidebar view instead. Thank you for your help. I will start new threads with my other questions.

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: