Counter No Working

Estimateds
Good day there

We are having problems with our page in differents browsers. The counter is no working fine on chrome and firefox, only appears the image. And also the principal image is shown sometimes in that explorers. In internet explorer works all fine

What it can be?
our page is www.rehuce.cl

Waiting your kind reply
Many regards
Hugo Fredes

I have the same problem, counter does not start and the numbers are not showed in Firefox and Chrome, only in Edge / Explorer. The weird thing is that in the mobile versions works

Hi,

It seems like a bug, I sent this to the developer team.

I hope soon we will have an answer.

thanks,

Cristian

many thanks Cristian
we will wait for it

Best Regards

Update: counter works in one of my PC despite having the same version of browser, antivirus and operating system. The Illdy demo site counter is off too, so it’s something with the installation that prevents it from working in Firefox and Chrome

Hello Estimateds

Today the counter is working, but the main image is on white , any suggest?

Best regards and many thanks !!

Hello?

Any update about this?

Regards

Hello,

Can you please add the counter section on http://www.rehuce.cl, because now it’s not visible and I can’t investigate it. On our end the demo works fine in Firefox and Chrome.

Thanks,
George.

Estimated
Good day

The problem now is only in firefox

I have added the counter section

Regards and thanks

Hello,

What version of Firefox are you using ?

Thank you,
George.

52.0.1 (32-bit) version

Hello,

I see that you added some javascript in a text widget in footer. It is not to properly inserted. The widget is : ¿No encuentras tu producto. Can you check it ?

Also I checked my Firefox version and it seems like you have the same version as me, and on my end it works perfectly.

Thank you,
George.

Estimated

I’ve deleted the script, but the numbers still doesn’t appear on firefox :frowning:
any idea?

thanks

Hello,

I am sorry, but I am out of ideas and it’s very tough to try to solve something that I can’t reproduce myself. Can you make a video of your website when you’re scrolling ? Also it will help if you will open the console in order to see if there are some JavaScript errors.

Thanks,
George.

Hi George

Thanks for your help

Here is the video of the the scrolling and also i’ve recorded footers widget section and style.css , but not sure if is what you need to see. If you need to see another file please just tell me

Thanks again, really apreciate it

Regards
Hugo Fredes

Hello,

We have encountered the same issue with counters. Solution here may help.

Regards,
Twinhex.com team