Counter not working in Chrome, Firefox, Edge

Hello Illdy Team,

I have posted previously about the counter not working in Chrome on Android. Now the counter is not working at all! I see the titles and the parallax part of it still works.

Visible at this address: http://77.104.157.84/~pacifi57/testing/
jQuery and Javascript are loading. Cache has been cleared multiple times.

Please help!

On another note, the blue circles with the arrows that allow me to edit certain parts of the page are missing. I cannot edit the menu at the bottom of the page now.

I rolled back to Wordpress 5.1 from WP 5.1.1 and all of my issues were solved. I wonder if it is some incompatibility.

I just wanted to update you again and say that I have moved back to WP 5.1.1 and all my problems are still fixed, (except counter not displaying in chrome on android).

It must have been a conflict with the async filter that I had added to functions.php. I saw no errors in the console that suggested that it was such, so I figured it was the theme. Alas, it was my own code to blame.

Original issue from another thread - Counter still does not work on google Chrome Android. I am considering just doing a display: none; with a media query for chrome on mobile.

Thank you for your time and regular support.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team