Create 2 different portfolio section

Hello!
I’ve been searching for an answer on the forum and haven’t been able to find a thread, but if it already exists, pls redirect me there!

I am setting up my portfolio on my homepage, and I want it to feature two separate portfolio sections. For example, I’m trying to differentiate my projects by type, such as print vs. digital work. I’ve tried using the tag options (“Show if…”) under visibility, but the tags I’ve assigned to the projects don’t show up at all as it only gives me the option to “show if tag is all tags.” If I create a new portfolio widget, it just makes a copy of the entire portfolio. Is there a way I can make two separate portfolio sections? Or is there something I’m missing with the tags?

I appreciate all the help I can get! Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Unfortunately this isn’t possible this isn’t possible moment
What I can do is put in a feature request which allows you to group portfolios, however I can’t tell you when or if this will be implemented.

If you do need this feature, it would require custom coding which is beyond the scope of support I’m able to provide.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for the timely reply!

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support