Create custom front page (no sections)

Hi there !
Thank you for the great theme.
However, I would like to be able to set a custom filled page as a homepage for my website, without having to go through all the sections and stuff (it makes things way much complicated when I try to obtain the same look).
How can I do that please ? What should I replace in the php pages to set a page as a homepage and get the same results as in other themes ?
Thank you very much !
Cheers,
IsabelleD94

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

If you want to make a page with none of the widget sections then deactivate the Illdy companion plugin and remove any widgets from the FrontPage sections via Appearance > Widgets.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello Support,

Thank you very much, but doing so I still have a very messy front page.

You can check it out here : http://www.yucall-solutions.com/fr/
It should look like the attachment.

Thank you very much !
Cheers,

To have the issue fixed without clients noticing the huge broken home page, I put the website in under construction mode. Here is what it looks like though.
Thanks,
IsabelleD

Update with correct screenshot.

Please help,
Why is the front page, without any sections and the Companion deactivated, still so messy ? I want it to look exactly like the page I designed (like all the other pages, actually). What is going wrong?
Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Hello @Support can you please help me get the page layout right please ? When set as front page, the appearance is completely changed.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Cheers.