Creating frontpage from admin area

Hi,

when I edit my WP site, it seems like I can only edit my frontpage through Shapely Widgets in the customize section. If I add content on frontpage in admin area through pages it seems like its not showing.

I would like to edit my frontpage from the admin area, since I have a design there is easier implemented from there (using colums amongst others) and SEO Yoast does not count my words on my frontpage. How can I edit my frontpage through admin area?

It seems like the Shapely widget way of creating the front page overwrites the admin area coding.

I look forward for answers.

/ Jakob

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
I’d love to have a look at your site and try to help. please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case.
Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello support,

my url is https://jakob-i.com

Do you need access details for my WP account?

Thank you for wanting to help me :slight_smile:

Hi Jacob

This is how Shapely works, you can only use Shapely widgets on the front page and no backend editor, this is not possible in the Shapely

Thank you Noda.

Will my text I write in the widgets count for SEO?

Hi Jakob

Honestly, I did not try it before, give it a shot and check on your side, but if it’s not working am afraid without customization of the theme files it will be not possible to resolve