Cryptian - Free ICO Agency Website Template - Colorlib

Merhaba, colorlib kütüphanesinde bir temayı çok beğendim ve satın almayı düşünüyorum;“Cryptian - Free ICO Agency Website Template - Colorlib” fakat temanın bir problemi var. Mobil cihazım ile demoyu denediğimde anasayfada hareket edemiyorum, kaydırma sorunu yaşıyorum. Farklı bir telefon ile denediğimde sorun devam ediyor. Acaba bu sorun yalnızca demoda mı geçerli? Yoksa temanın güncellenmesi mi gerekiyor? Teşekürler, iyi çalışmalar.

Hello, I really like a theme in the colorlib library and I am thinking of purchasing “Cryptian - Free ICO Agency Website Template - Colorlib” but the theme has a problem. When I try the demo with my mobile device, I cannot move the homepage, I have scrolling problems. The problem persists when I try it with a different phone. I wonder if this issue only applies to the demo? Or does the theme need to be updated? Thank you, good work.

Hey there

Thank you for your appreciation :slight_smile:

Well, thats one page based template and you may navigate by the menus on the top left, were you able to use it?
to be honest not clearly get what exactly is your problem, because when I try it I have no problem

1 Like

lookjs

Bir kaç mobil cihazda denedim, bir kaç farklı tarayıcı da denedim (opera, chorme, firefox vs) fakat sorun aynı. İlgin için teşekkür ederim.

I’ve tried it on a few mobile devices, I’ve also tried a few different browsers (opera, chorme, firefox etc) but the problem is the same. Thank you for your interest.

Paylaştığım gif ile sorunu anlatmaya çalıştım, anladınız mı? Halen çözüm bekliyorum, teşekkürler.

I tried to explain the problem with the gif I shared, do you understand? I’m still waiting for a solution, thank you.

Hi there

Sorry for the delay, what I only can is to submit a bug report, unfortunately yet I don’t have a solution for that, because Its not happening for me, it works without any problem for me