CSS Customization

Hi, Is there a standard list of customizations for this theme? I know there are 6 or 7 different things that I need to change. For example, I need to change the colors of the navigation menu links. how do i do this?

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

To make things easier, please list all CSS changes you’d us to help with,
Please note however that advanced customization are beyond the scope of support we can provide.

Best Regards,
Support

1. I need to change the color of the menus, (not to be white).
  2. I need to lower the words on the jumbotron, as my picture has faces in it and the words cover it. I need the words to be lowered just enough that using the directional arrows in the background picture area are not enough…it needs to move more than what the picture is able to be moved.
  3. For some reason, I cannot remove the percentage bars from the about us section.
  4. Am I am able to rename certain sections? For example, if i wanted to rename the area Projects to Recent Events could I do that?

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to change the theme by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Change menu font color*/
#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a {
    color: red;
}

/*Increase jumbotron text padding*/
#header .bottom-header {
    padding-top: 280px;
}

/*Remove Skillbars*/
.skill {
    display: none;
}

In order to change the section names, please go to Appearance > Widgets > FrontPage widgets then select the widget you desire and you can change the title from there.

Best Regards,
Support

I also need some help. I need to:

Have the option to not display a header including logo and menu on a post page
Not display a page/post title