CSS font size-color for Content section

Hello,
Quick question - what is the CSS to add to “Additional CSS” for the font size and color for the Content section of the Parallax Section For FrontPage?

Thanks, as always :slight_smile:

Good evening pwalker

This depends on several things, if you provide link to your page and text reference then i can generate such code for you

Hello Noda!

The site is https://quaniv.com

The two verbiage sections I;m modifying are under “Quantamental Design” and “Quaniv Capital, LLC”

I’m currently formatting these using CSS inside the Content section itself but want to move it to the “Additional CSS” section because every time I edit these sections the CSS for some reason changes on its own (weird)??

As such, I would rather move it out entirely to the “Additional CSS” and keep everything just plain text in the FrontPage editing.

Thanks!

Good morning

I was able to find second text but not first one, this is the code template you can use for first text as well:

#shapely_home_parallax-10 h3 {
font-size: 35px;
font-weight: 700;
color: rebeccapurple;
}

Hi Noah,

Thanks for your direction, I was able to resolve the issue using the following CSS:

/* second parallax font settings */
#shapely_home_parallax-3 {
font-size: 15px;
color: #666
}

/* fourth parallax font settings */
#shapely_home_parallax-10 {
font-size: 16px;
color: #666
}

Great :slight_smile:
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!