CSS problems

Hi there,

It would be realy nice if some of you people could help e with this CSS problem im having.
I tried to change the color of the “Ordering” buttons into Orange (button below the product) see: (http://www.artefex.nl/shop/)
but with changing the color of that button into orange The “cart” button also changed into orange
i dont want them to get the same color but want to keep them different/separated. Could anybody help me?

Kind Regards
Barry

Oh, and im also wondering where can i find the font that is used for the Price’s, i would like to change it into the theme´s font…because it dosnt realy fit with style the website is using (guess its woocommerce choise to use that font style)

Hi Barry,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

It would be realy nice if some of you people could help e with this CSS problem im having. I tried to change the color of the “Ordering” buttons into Orange (button below the product) see: (http://www.artefex.nl/shop/) but with changing the color of that button into orange The “cart” button also changed into orange

I don’t see the Ordering and Cart buttons on that page so could you please share the screenshot of it?

Oh, and im also wondering where can i find the font that is used for the Price’s, i would like to change it into the theme´s font…because it dosnt realy fit with style the website is using (guess its woocommerce choise to use that font style)

You can try changing that font by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

span.woocommerce-Price-amount.amount {
    font-family: Montserrat, sans-serif;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you very much for answering my post,
I will try to send the printscreen of the page.

The problem i’m having is that once yo have order a product and it go’s into the cart, the “Cart” & “Checkout” buttons (in dutch its “WINKELMAND” &“AFREKENEN”) will booth been be in a orange color, but i would like to have the color of the buttons having a different color other then the ad to cart color (now orange) when i change the color of the “ad to card” button the Cart & Checkout buttons on the right will change
into the same color

This is how i would like to have it !

You can achieve this by using the below CSS code.

a.button.wc-forward {
    background: #0F2DFF;
}
a.button.checkout.wc-forward {
    background: #FF1B88;
}

Hi Movin, thank you for the answer.

Unfortunately i cant find it back in the CSS files…
/wp-content/themes/activello/style.css neither in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/css
I have been looking for a.button.wc-forward and also for a.button.checkout.wc-forward
but even with ctrl+f
i can seem to find it back in to the CSS files

Kind Regards

Sorry Movin…Think i have found it…i just placed the code below into both CSS files…n wow it did work!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: