Cursor on .customize-unpreviewable

Hi,

Thanks so much for the theme! I can’t wait to get my new website up and running.

I only have a few pages on my site, so I have room on the tablet-sized display for my full navigation. Is there a way for me to change it so that the nav doesn’t collapse to show the hamburger menu on the tablet (as seen in my attachment), only on mobile?

Thank you!
Sarai

Hi Sarai,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve this by developing custom CSS code as developed in the following topic for Sparkling theme.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/ie-header-logo-issue/#post-67135

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,

Thank you so much for the speedy response! Unfortunately this hasn’t worked for me. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you so much,
Sarai

The CSS code shared in that topic won’t work for you as it is developed for Sparkling theme and not for Activello theme which you are using so you have to develop similar CSS code for Activello theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Then why, may I ask, was there that code for the Sparkling theme? I’ve also seen many other topics on this support forum where there has been code developed. I’ve used quite a bit of it, even. Even if you cannot provide code, a bit of guidance would be greatly appreciated.

If the custom code solution is unique then we provide it so that other users can develop their solution referring it. You should develop code referring the solution provided for Sparkling theme but if you need guidance then sure we can help you but not code.

Basically you have to overwrite existing theme menu CSS code by setting more CSS specificity using !important and to make the code work only on specific screen sizes you can use CSS media queries using @media