Custom CSS code issue

Hi, I added a custom CSS code which is working but the problem is that the content in it is not giving the space between the lines I tried but it is not working you can add more words but can’t add spaces between them.
Here is the site link:

Here is the code:
.header-logo:before {
content: “خواتین کا علمی، ادبی،معاشرتی و مذہبی سرگرمیوں کا عالمی مجلّہ”
;
top: 10px;
font-size: 24px;
position: relative !important;
float: left !important;
font-family: ‘Jameel Noori Nastaleeq’, alislam-urdu;
}
.header-logo:after {
content:" مدیرہ: مدثرہ " ;
float: left;
top: 50px;
left: -212px;
font-size: 20px;
position: relative;
font-family: ‘Jameel Noori Nastaleeq’, alislam-urdu;
}

Hi there

Ok, may I know what is your goal/problem here? not clearly understand your problem.
If you are asking about positions of those 2 lines you can control it by top: 50px property, just change it to something else

My goal is that I can’t give spaces between the two sentences or start writing in a new line. It shows space in the code but didn’t affect the website there will be no space between the words.

Hi

Well, you just need to modify code little bit, check this out: Monosnap

Regards

This is not the issue I don’t want to text to be aligned left or right. I want space in my sentence which is not happening.

For Example in content “Ican’tgivesapcebetweensentance”

I want to like that " I can’t give space between sentance".

I asked some other developer about this he said the issue is your theme which is why the code is not running well, can you please check again with the problem?

Hi

Would you mind including a screenshot with the indications you want to make changes?
Your website is in different language

Please have a look you can see I use dash between sentences because I can’t give space to the sentence, that is the issue I can’t give space like I am doing here each and every word has space between them but I can’t do the same there.

Please help.

Thank you.

Can you please update me regarding this?

Hi

Sorry, you need to contact to the provider of the code, I’m still unable to get what is your goal, you modified the theme and now you have a problem with your modification, would be better to contact the author of the code