Custom CSS

Can I include custom CSS from my posts in the ‘Latest News’ section? For example, can I have my posts in the Latest News section to include lists?

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

You can apply CSS specially to the Latest post section by using the section id: #latest-news.
In regards to including lists in the Latest news section, i’m not entirely clear on this.

Is it that you’d like to add additional content to the section?

Best Regards,
Support

For example, in wordpress blog, my post is shown as a list of dates. However, when I display it with latest-news, it does not show it as a list/bullet point of dates. Is is possible to bring the css from the post over onto the latest-news section?

This would require some extensive CSS.

It would be easier if you could provide me with a link to your site, as long as link with what you’re trying to achieve.

I also suggest you put in a feature request, at our Github, describing the kind of customization abilities you’d like to have integrated to the theme as we’re always trying to make it better.

Best Regards,
Support

ilurs.org/wp

at the bottom, I want to make a list of dates, important forms and fees information, faq questions and answers, in the important information section. i’m current using the latest news to show that in posts

ilurs.org/wp

at the bottom, I want to make a list of dates, important forms and fees information, faq questions and answers, in the important information section. i’m current using the latest news to show that in posts