Custom header

Hello,
Thanks for your great themes and good support forum. I’ve worked out a lot of customisation from there and of course your theme documentation. I’m really stuck with travelify though. My site is peacocks.apugara.eu and as you can see I managed to add the email and phone number into the header via some suggestion in this forum (add_action( ‘travelify_header’, ‘header_contact_details’ , 5 );

function header_contact_details() {
echo ‘<div class=“header-contacts”>
<meta name=“viewport” content=“width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0”>
[email protected] <br />
01379 740 508
</div>’:wink:
but the number code doesn’t work. I find it difficult to style it and it would only do half the job anyway. I have now added the image of what I’m looking to achieve as the header image for you to take a look at. I would like to achieve that look without the white box and with the contact details being interactive. Can you help at all? I’ve got the logo image as a transparent image.
Many thanks!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Can you attach screenshot once again?

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I’ve got the ‘want-to-have’ header on the live site http://peacocks.apugara.eu/ as the header image. I’m looking to achieve the same arrangement and style of image and details, but with the email and tel as working links and minus the white box. Many thanks. I’m attaching the image file in case it helps.

HI

Ok, i guess your problem is phone number link and email link, these are the correct link, pleae replace your code with this link markups

<a href="mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Hello%20again" target="_top">Send Mail</a>
<a href="tel:1-847-555-5555">1-847-555-5555</a> 

Thanks, but it’s not quite all that I am after. I would like to divide the header section into 3 equal containers: The left with text left aligned. The middle for a centered image (attached above) and the right for the links you’ve sent above. I need this to be responsive on smaller devices, too. Any chance that you can help?
Many thanks,
P

HI @padchuchee

Sorry but now this becomes customization and not normal theme support question :frowning:

Ok, thank you anyway for all your great support.

Thank you for understanding and sorry once again

let me know if you have other questions in new ticket, i will close this one