custom menu item that includes code

I"m trying to add a link called pay invoice and use our authorize.net simple checkout code to direct users to make payments. I’m not using woo commerce it literraly a donation button that brings users to our authorize.net location.

here is the code that needs to be used for the link or button PAY INVOICE. This code actually creates a button:

<form name=“PrePage” method = “post” action = “Checkout”> <input type = “hidden” name = “LinkId” value =“55555555555555555555555555” /> <input type = “submit” value = “Pay Invoice” /> </form>

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can add that code to the page template via Appearance > Editor then locate the page that you want to add the button to and paste it in the code.

I would recommend that you use the following plugin to make a child theme for the code changes and make a backup:

Best Regards,
Support

i have a child theme in place and i’ve aleady made a backup through updraft.
I’ve tried pasting the code in the theme>header, but i can’t get it to appear in line with the other menu items.

Good evening

“but i can’t get it to appear in line with the other menu items.” - please provide link to your website and i will take a look