customise my own header and fonts.

Hello and thank you for the amazing Theme!

My question is - I’ve added the image as a header and I can see it on my customizing page. Then I click the “save draft” button and make updates on WP pages backend. But when I go to the site the new header doesn’t appear. Same thing with the fonts, they do not change. What am I doing wrong? Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Hi @zhenya74,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you save the changes as draft then it is only accessible using preview link as shown in the attached screenshot.

If you want to make the changes available for users then you need to publish it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you, Movin, for your answer!

I’ve published the changes, some of them have changed (installed plugins, for example); but still there are no changes in header and fonts.

Am I the only one facing such a problem?

Thank you for your attention!

Best regards,

Zhenya

Hi Zhenya

Let’s rule out theme-specific problems, can you test the same problem on the default WordPress theme? please activate one of default WordPress theme and check if you have same issues if yes, then this means the problem is somewhere in the WordPress but if no then please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Dear Noda,

thank you! Yes, it seems to me, that I have issues not only with Sparkling Theme. I’ll write to WordPress support immediately.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Zhenya

Hello, Noda,

I’ve contacted the Bluehost, they helped me to solve the problem with the header.

My another and very important question is about the font. I need Georgia italic, it displays only Georgia normal.

How and where can I do it?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Zhenya

You have to use Georgia italic variant of font as only using font-style: italic in CSS won’t work. Please see css - Georgia font variants - Stack Overflow

You can use custom font on your site as described in the following pages.

If you still faces the issue with it then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?