Customize and setting up header image position

Hello!

i just edited my header with an image, but sadly, my header image is look like higher from the bottom of header navigation…,
is it possible to make my header image get lower from that position? maybe with css code or something else?
but i dont have good knowledge about css :frowning: i hope someone can help me as soon as possible! Thanks

Hi @frianurulh,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello Sir, I am using sparkling theme, and added WR mega menu to the them, but the nav menu come under the logo, I want logo and menu same as in original them, how to fix it. my website is www.besthotelsbooking.in

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

ul#wr-megamenu-menu-2 {
    width: 65%!important;
    float: right!Important;
    margin-top: 2%!important;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Dear Sir, Thanks for your reply
But it work when I loged in, how i log out and check still it showing same as like earlier, no change seen.
please help

Dear Sir,
I want to run external layered slider to my header page of sparkling theme, where should i place a short code of the that plugin.
please help.

Regards

But it work when I loged in, how i log out and check still it showing same as like earlier, no change seen. please help

It is displaying fine for me as shown in the below attached screenshot.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache?

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Sparkling - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Here’s the screenshot.

Yes yes it working fine
Thanks you very much.

regards

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: