Customize Jumbotron image for mobile

How do I customize my Jumbotron image for mobile? I should say that I am a newbie and don’t know CSS. I also want to add that I have tried copying and pasting suggested CSS to Dashboard - Appearance - Add CSS which didn’t change anything. I also tried editing CSS in the Customize area and that did not change anythiCan this be done? If yes, can you type out the CSS code exactly how it should appear and specify which area that I should paste it into? If no, then what are recommendations on making the Jumbotron image look better on mobile?

My website: www.eLearningbydana.com
Thank you,
Dana

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
“How do I customize my Jumbotron image for mobile” - Can you tell me what do you mean in this?

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

My Jumbotron image is large and at recommneded size (for desktop or larger monitors) at 2000x1250. However, .
when I view the Jumbotron image/page on a mobile phone, it becomes less clear and cuts off a majority of the image. This also happens on the other pages as well. When a visitor views pages on my website, regardless of the page, from their mobile device, the image is not as intended. It is a more distorted version of the originally uploaded image.

IF possible, I would love to offer the viewers a more clear image as it is intended, or as it is seen on a desktop computer with a larger screen.

Is there a way to design or add a separte image for mobile and a separte image for desktop or larger computer (which currently seems to be the standard/default).
Thanks,
Dana

hi Dana

"Is there a way to design or add a separte image for mobile and a separte image for desktop or larger computer " - Im so sorry to say but there is such way :frowning: unfortunately, this is not optional to change the image accordgin to device screen size,

this css will make some changes, please add it in appearance > customize > additional css:

#header.header-front-page {
background-size: cover !important;
}

This works perfectly. Thanks. I love love love this template

You are welcome :slight_smile:

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!