Customize menu url (linking to home page widgets)

Hello! :slight_smile:

I have created a menu with custom links on my website, each one links to a section in home page (#shapely_home_clients-8 and so on). Is there any CSS I can use to change each url to the title of my menu?

Thanks a lot!

M.

Hi There,
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Yes, you can modify the id of the section to change the anchor as desired.
If you face any challenge with the modification, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box
Cheers!

Thanks a lot for your answer. I am not really really sure how to do it, could you please give me instructions on how to do so?

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow up.

Kindly follow this guide for the steps.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for the guide, I downloaded the plugin and it’s asking me name, email and role of the person I want to add, details that I don’t have. Alternatively, is there any custom CSS that I can add myself to the theme to change the anchor links?

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow-up.

This issue cannot be resolved by custom CSS. You will need to modify the ID of the section as well as updated the menu links on your menu edit page.

Hope this helps.

Oh I see, thanks! How do I modify the ID of the sections?

Hey there

I’m so sorry to say but without modifying theme files it’s not possible to change IDs of page sections, please take my apologies about this

Hi Noda, thanks for your reply. Is it possible to modify the theme files then, and if yes, could you please explain me how to do so? Thanks :slight_smile:

Good morning

Yes, this is possible only by modification theme files but I’m afraid this will require major customization, unfortunately, I cant provide support for such changes