Customizer/Demo Not Working

Hi there! Trying to set up Newspaper X on Wordpress and neither the live demo (before I Activate) nor the customizer, once activated, are working. In Chrome I get a flash crash-looking image with “www.youtube.com refused to connect” and in Firefox it just loads infinitely.
Screenshot attached.

Hey there

Can i check it from the backend? Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

Here you go EposVox | Quality Tech Education

Also it seems the theme has potentially disabled my SSL certificate? Perhaps something I need to talk to my host about, but I’m getting “Not Secure” now, when as far as I’m aware, it was working before.

Good morning Eposvox

Hey, I saw your videos on yt before, they are awesome :slight_smile:

Regarding your problem, there are several things to check, first of all, your domain is pointed to your y channel, this must be changed, because when we open customizer it requires homepage to load and in this case site will not load for sure because the main domain is pointed to somewhere else, secondly, yes, indeed you have a problem with SSL, i don’t think this is big issue and can be fixed by using this plugin: Really Simple SSL – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org but please note your hosting godady may have some existing rules on SSL, if they have such rules then you may not need to use this plugin, otherwise plugin can be used, right now there is nothing i can say because these two things are major problems right now, especially domain :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need anything else