Customizer not working

Hi,

Please can someone help me out. My cutomizer is not working for the Illdy theme. It was fine yesterday. I have tried to deactivate all of the plug ins and that didn’t help. Here is what I see:

Any suggestions on what to do other than trying to deactivate plugins, I have tried that already.

Hi

there Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
I believe this is one of third-party plugins, please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

if this does not helped, use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Thank you for your reply I have tried deactivating plugins and that didn’t work.

I have created a temp login for you the username is:

[email protected]

Please have a look and let me know where the problem is.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello @houdini,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide the url and the password also?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello @houdini,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide the url and the password also?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi the url is

Https://Www.houdiniemails.com/wp-admin

Password dr8NmlZPSL!HqakM&zWFQF(r

Username dev

Email [email protected]

Hi thanks for looking into this it is working for me now .

If I do need further support I will be in touch.

Thanks for trying to help, how can I leave a review?

Thank you
If you’re happy with our service, you can rate and review us here: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org