Customizing home page

Hi,

I’m using illdy theme for a voluntary group I’m involved with. For some reason I can’t customise part of the home page.
In the attached photo you can see no pen icon for editing ’ Home ’

I did delete the theme and re uploaded it to find the same issue, I then deleted the theme files from my computer and re downloaded them to find the same issue. Is it possible to go back to default settings without losing content ?
I Can’t remember if this issue was at the start of editing.

The site is currently on maintenance mode.

Love the theme, have used it before, but didn’t have this issue.

Colette

Hi,

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

[email protected]

Colorlib Support

http://vietirishsupport.net/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=1d7a675bf5208faa24e14178144363bc

Good morning

that part of the page is designed by using Elementor page builder, thats the reason why you can’t edit it by theme customizer

Thank you so much for your help. Indeed I am using Elementor page builder. I would have never worked that out without your help. I have now remove it and I have to say I am delighted with our homepage using illdy.

Colette

You are welcome Colette

Let us know if you need anything else