Date and Weather in topbar + reduce section space

Hi,

how are you doing today? can you please tell me how to add the date and weather to the topbar or can I insert another topbar?

Can you also tell me how to reduce the space between the section on the frontpage?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You will have to use a weather widget to add the weather bar:

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

thanks for you response

Hi,

Thanks for replying

can you please help with the space between the sections and I would like to include the date and weather in to TOP BAR with the TOP BAR being the same size, or can it add another bar above the topbar?

Thanks

Hey there

Were you able to reduce the space? because right now they are reduced, not like on the screenshot
regarding top bar, im not sure how whether and data can be added in the current tab, most probably you have to add new top bar by customizing theme or by the plugin

Hi,

Thanks for you response again.

No, I was not able to reduce the space, I would like to be able to control the space. Can you please help? Can you help to add a new top bar, or can you recommend a plugin?

Thanks
Kevin

Hi,

Can you also help me with the disqus comment. How do I prevent it from showing under the sidebar? I would like it to be just under the post like it is on mobile view.

Thanks
Kevin

Hi Kevin

1. but why i don’t have same as on your screenshot? please see attached file
  2. sorry but no, this will need custom work or third-party plugin, i cant, say which third party plugin is in this case right for you, these needs try and testing
    3.discuss - probably you have not right setting, for more details get in touch with discuss support

Hi,
thanks again, can you tell me how to remove the space between ENTERTAINMENT and the tray shaded area, can we get rid of the white space?

Thanks
Kevin

Hi,
I have a big problem, the comments area is running under the sidebar and not sticking to the bottom of the posts. I tried different plugins even the one that came with the theme. Can you help please?

Thanks
Kevin

Was having the same issue and now thanks to this thread I found out i was right about using third party plugin.

Hi Jason could you tell me which plugin you used?

hi Kevin

You can manage space op and bottom of the entertainment area by this css:

div#text-22 {
margin-top: -16px;
margin-bottom: -50px;
}

Thanks guys,

Can I move the comment template to be immediately below the post and not below the sidebar as well?

Thanks
Kevin

Hello there,

That would require more customization of the theme’s code. You would need to enlist the aid of a third party developer, one of which you can find here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support