Dazzling 2.1.1 - images do not open in lightbox

I use dazzling 2.1.1 child theme. Images do not open in lightbox, they open in a new window. (I enabled Jetpack because of the German data protection regulation) If I preview any other theme, the lightbox works perfectly.

The solution from this article:
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/gallery-images-wont-open-in-a-lightbox/
I implemented, but it doesn’t work

Please help!

Hi there

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi Noda,

thank you for the fast reaction. Here the link:

www.endres-lighitng.de/wordpress

A Woocommerce shop system is installed that runs in catalog mode. One product group has only been created.

Hi There,

I just tried to access the link with no luck.

Kindly confirm the link so that I may be able to have a closer look at it and try to help.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi and good morning.

Sorry, I discovered the error immediately after sending it, but couldn’t send another message because of spam.

Here is the right link:
www.endres-lighting.de/wordpress

Hi there

By default they should not open in a lightbox, so, you may need to try other third-party plugins to make this happen

Thank you for the quick response.

when I look at another theme in the preview, the Lightbox works perfectly (for example, Appointment, Idyllic, SHK Corporate and the WP Themes Twenty Nineteen, Twenty Seventeen, Twenty Sixteen i have tested). Therefore i think it should be due to the theme.
Here is a link to an article page, (woocommerce), here the Lightbox or better image view (with lupe) also does not work.

https://www.endres-lighting.de/wordpress/produkt/pandia-t8-led-roehre-70-30w/

Do you have an Idea?

Hi there

yes, I understand, some plugins may work in one them or may not work in another theme, this happens in WordPress world pretty often, so, try different plugin or solution

Hi Noda,
I tried different plugins and found the solution.

Thank you for support!

That’s great :slight_smile: let us know if you need anything else :slight_smile: