Dazzling menu in right sidebar

Hi,

I had 2 questions on 2 different topics so I thought I had to post them separately.

I created different menus to go on different pages, see example on the attached screenshot, under header related. The list items however are styled with a bullet which I have not been able to remove. Same happens with the footer.

I ended up doing this manually, which is ridiculous since I have to go and manually change all the pages every time I make a change,

Can you help me remove the bullets?

Thank you,

Gilda

Hey there

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Just to be clear you wanted to remove the list style, thats what I got based on your query.
If not please resend the screenshot of what exactly you’d like to be removed.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*remove list style */
ul {
    list-style: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your answer.
This code removes the list style every where not just on the right menu, which is what I am trying to style.
I really hope there is a way to solve this issue.
Cheers
Gilda

One more clarification I created a custome menu which I am placing on the right side bar, and this is where I am trying to remove the bullets.

Hi there,

I tried visiting the site from the link in the screenshot, however, it doesn’t seem to be loading. Could you kindly provide me with a link to that page so that I can generate and test the CSS directly from your site?

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support