Dazzling theme header logo not displaying

Hi, I built a website a couple of years ago for my local preschool using the Dazzling theme and for some reason the logo in the header no longer displays. I have tried adding and removing it but it’s not showing at all. Any help would be much appreciated, the url is http://www.woodmancotepreschool.org.uk/

Thanks
Claire

Hey there

Let me check backend, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi, I’ve downloaded the plugin but what shall I use for the email account? Also do you need administrator access?
Thanks
Claire

Hi Claire

Just use your email address, I need it for temporary use :slight_smile:

I hope this works! I’ve set it to expire a day after access…

HI

Please check agian, this is the css code I added in the customizer:

.site-title, .site-description {
    position: relative;
}

That’s great thanks for your help.
Claire

Hi, I’ve just realised that now the drop down menus aren’t working when you click on them? Is that to do with the code you have added?

Thanks
Claire

It’s ok, I’ve found the problem. There was a bootstrap plugin causing the conflict. I have deactivated it and the menu is working again.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions

Thanks!