Deleting default foots

I have been unable to delete the default footers at the bottom of the Illdy theme (i.e. Support, Information, FAQ etc),
nor am I able to edit them to make them my own. I have searched all the widgets on blog and page sidebar and footers, but cannot find anything to delete.
Please help

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Remove the widgets from the customize section and add your own. This will overwrite the widgets.
If you wish to remove the entire footer widget section you can use the following CSS to achieve this.

Add the following CSS code to the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*remove widget section*/
#footer .container .row{
  display:none;
}
#footer .bottom-footer {
    margin-top: 0px;
}

Best regards,
Support.

Hello
I tried to use a free colorlib theme (wordpress) on my website, but I realized that it is not possible to delete the default footer configuration, ie there is an external link passing juice to the colorlib site.
In my opinion this is not to be free. When a theme is free for real without anything in return, you can delete external link in the footer.
I would like to know from the colorlib support team if it is possible to delete the external link from the “free” themes of colorlib or this is a company policy.

Give a gift only if you get something in return?

I await the answer,

I thank the attention.

no further,

Claudio72.

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to delete the footer information:

#footer .copyright {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support