Deleting theme name in footer

Hi

I was given this code:

#footer .copyright span:first-child { display: none; }

which solved the issue. However since the upgrade it has been put back on the website and the css code is no longer working.
Can you please tell me how to delete the theme name and the 4th widget in the footer.

Thanks

Judith

Hi Judith,

It should work even after the update. make sure you put it here, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS and add this CSS Snippet in it,

.copyright span:first-child { display: none; }

or

.copyright span:first-child { display: none !important; }

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

Thanks it now works, that’s a relief; although I’m getting especially desperate about the other things that aren’t working!

I know that you are extremely busy, so I’m very grateful for your time. My most pressing thing is the extra widget in the footer and the incorrect display on the mobile version.

Can you help?

Thanks

Judith

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

You mean this thread? https://colorlibsupport.com/t/extra-menu-in-footer-website-version/ I already replied there, we can continue discuss the issue in that thread. :slight_smile:

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

Yes, thank you. The mobile rendering is fixed too. There are two more issues but you are addressing them in another post.

Thanks

Hi,

Glad the mobile rendering is fixed, already answered you other questions too. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions in a separate thread.

Thanks,
laranz.