DEMO DATA and configuration incomplete

Hello
My site is moviesbyespresso.com

I have worked the install as per a couple different install videos, one by Colorlib.com and another by a guy using Host Gator.

I have done what seems to be the steps provided in both videos, successfully activated the plugins, and I have both the WIE file and the XML file uploaded. I have done it twice now. I do not seem to get any of the images to pop in and it does not seem to be configuring as per the demo. Any ideas

Greg

hey there

So, you want to import demo right?
please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi, I put the plugin in about two days ago; You have not responded please.

Hey there

I need a link to access the site, it’s not only about plugin installation, but you also have to share a link to access your site,

Please check how-to guide in my previous message

You are suppose to be able to email this to you, but I do not have an idea of how to do that, so I emailed to my self and I am copying it to this post. Since there is nothing on the site right now, the security is not an issue. Thank you.
Please, also tell me how you fixed it. I would like to be able to take the site off and put it back on. I would like to use it on many different sites please.

Hello,

Click the following link to log into the system:

Hey there

Well, you already have demo content installed on the site, is your problem resolved? or im missing something?

Did you go to the site. www.moviesbyespresso.com I have called it up in Chrome, Edge, and on my iphone Safarie. Non of the three have images. They have first a big black box across the top, then they have a grey box by the address underneath. Then one of them has a maroon colored box’s toward the bottom. It does have the different text with the catagories, however it does not come close to the look and the feel of the demo. Please go to the home page and look under each browser. Thank you

Hi

Ok, but in this case, I’m going to reset everything here, is this ok? I will import demo from scratch

Yes, by all means. Please import it from scratch. But it seems strange that I can not get it to work after I imported it at least two times. But go ahead please. Can you tell me why it would not work if I did it. I have seen it work on videos. Possibly there needs to be a change in this template. I would like to use it more than once but it would be nice not to have to come to you every time I need to set it up.

Hey there

Imported, please verify

Please also consider some images are not imported due to copyright issues, you just need to assign images to your posts, all the settings are already made and site is ready to use and customize :slight_smile: