Design customization questions!

Hi All!

I implemented the site www.guiacorumbatai.com.br and it is already online.

I made some customizations, but some things I did not get anyone can help me?

1- In Widgets I have in the “Homepage - Header area” the module “Newspaper x - Header Module” where I choose the category that will be displayed, how can I define more than one category for display?
I speak this because the problem is that I wanted the display of the real category of the story as an example of “Sport”, “Health”, “Politics”, etc … instead of displaying the “DESTAQUE” category in the main site.
How to choose the background color for each category? even if it is a manual css for example:
“Sport” - green background
“Health” - blue background
“Politica” - yellow background
“Security” - red background
I’m attaching a photo to show where I’m talking.

2- to access the subject is necessary to click on the title of the subject, can you access the subject by clicking on the photo?

3- Accessing the website on the computer I have the legal banners working both on the main page and inside each post, but when accessed via mobile phone I do not have any banner, how can I implement this? how can I do it?

Thanks

any help me? plzz :frowning:

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Question 1 & 2 You have to develop custom code to achieve this.
Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.
If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you.
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/error-trying-out-shapley-theme/

1. Baner on mobile
    You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*show banner on mobile*/
@media (max-width: 768px){
   .header-banner {
       display: block;
  }
}

Best regards,
Support.