Difficulty in Cropping Feature Images

WP: 4.1.1
Dazzling: Current
Site: curlyafrodotcom

Hello Aigars,

Thanks again for all your help.

At this point, I am having difficulty in being able to consistently crop my feature images. I have cropped many of them - mainly to remove the date stamp from my camera - but some of them I find the cropping is not working. The method I use is as follows:

1. Once select image, I drag/ select the area to be cropped.

2. When I try to safe, I am not able to do so. Hence the need to crop (I know I could use photoshop, but I do not have access to it, as well as being afraid of decreasing resolution with resaving jpeg images.

I am not sure why I am able to crop some images, yet not others. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

@4alex

While I have been using WordPress for the past 6-7 years but I have never used WordPress built-in photo editing tool. I am using Photoshop for most of my photo editing needs, however, even the most simplest photo editing tool has its own cropping function.

It is possible to make images to look back when using photo editing tools but it is ridiculously difficult to do on Photoshop unless you are really trying hard to make them distorted, pixelated or do some other nasty things with images.