Documentation

Hello, I like this theme, however the documentation page is blank. I would like to be sure I’m able to use the theme to its full potential. Will the documentation be posted soon?

Dorsey

Hi Dorsey,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The documentation page is blank because we are creating a documentation which will be available ASAP.

The theme is easy to configure and use. You should set static front page in your site Reading Settings and set page template of that page to “Home Page” in the page edit screen.

Then in the Widgets screen add the respective Shapely theme widgets in the Home Page sidebar and configure it.

You have to also install this Jetpack plugin Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org and then enable its Custom Content Types module Custom Content Types

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best Regards,
Movin

I had the jetpack plugin enabled and I enabled the custom content types, then the widget options disappeared. I’m still able to see the widgets I added before, but unable to edit, or remove them, or add new ones.

the widget options disappeared. I’m still able to see the widgets I added before, but unable to edit, or remove them, or add new ones.

I am not sure what you meant by widget options.

Do you mean the widgets screen?

Could you please share the screenshot of he issue so that i can help you?

My apologies, I found the widgets.

When I went to theme -> customize -> widgets there was the ability to add widgets to the homepage “sidebar”, but after I activated the jetpack custom content types it disappeared.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help!

When I went to theme -> customize -> widgets there was the ability to add widgets to the homepage “sidebar”, but after I activated the jetpack custom content types it disappeared.

It’s displaying fine for me even using jetpack custom content types as shown in the attached screenshot.

You can also access the widgets from Widgets screen.

My apologies, I found the widgets.

Is it accessible for you now?