"Downloads Page"

Hello,
I am using Travelify theme for my website. I am not using anything post-related; just pages.
I am also using Easy Digital Downloads for my products.

On this page: http://www.soulshapers.org/downloads/ - I cannot find how to edit it. I did enter code to remove the “post-related” information, such as date and “read more”. The code was entered on “other” category of the custom CSS tab.

I would like for my products to show an image, a title, and a price - no description on this page. This downloads page is not a page I created and being generated from somewhere within the theme.

Can you help me?
Thank you, Janet

Hi Janet,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshot of how you want it to display so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Vinod Dalvi

Thank you Vinod,

This is how I would like the page to appear:

But, this is a 2-part inquiry. The other issue I am having is in locating the actual “downloads” page that is being created from my products. Easy Digital Downloads states the page is being created from the theme I am using. However, the “page” is not in pages or posts. I am not able to find it in order to physically change anything. I assume it’s pulling from code somewhere within the theme files?

Thank you again,
Janet

Not sure which way this image will appear. It seems the forum link didn’t work right.?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello again. Since I last contacted you, I have change the Wordpress theme being used. I decided to use a theme from Easy Digital Downloads that is compatible with their digital download plug-in. You can mark this as resolved, for whenever someone checks the forum again.

Thanks