Drop down menu not working?

My drop down menu was working fine. I then downloaded a couple of new themes and previewed them. I didn’t like them, so I deleted them. Activello was my main theme the whole time. Now the drop down menu no longer drops down.

My website is: https://soniczest.com/

The drop down should appear when you click “Instrument” on the top left of the page.

Any thoughts would be gratefully appreciates?!

Hey there

I can clearly see the dropdown menu, it’s working without any problems for me: Screenshot by Lightshot
which browser are you using?

Thanks for looking into this!

My default browser is Firefox. It works fine in incognito/private mode, but doesn’t drop down when I’m in normal mode. It works fine in Safari. But doesn’t appear to be working in Internet Explorer.

Hi

Which version is IE?

Please try this css code and let me know results:

.main-navigation .menu > li:hover > ul {
opacity: 1;
transform: translate3d(0, 0px, 0);
-webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 0px, 0);
-moz-transform: translate3d(0, 0px, 0);
visibility: visible;
}
.main-navigation .menu>li>ul li:hover>a {
opacity: 1;
display:block;
}

Hi,

I was just made aware that my mobile drop-down menu isn’t working. I contacted my host to see if they could help me troubleshoot the issue and they concluded that it was the theme. I obviously don’t want to have to switch from Activello, I’m a big fan. Is there anyway for me to fix it?

My website is athletestateofmind.com

Thanks,

Tyler

GREAT
Unfortunately, there are no exposed IDs, but I can provide the list of downloaded recording filenames and download links, you may get the IDs from there.

Hi!

I have the same problem that @tspence explained in the comment above. I also noticed that even the Activello demo page has the same problem. It was working perfectly on mobile and you were able to use the drop-down menu, but now when I click it, it doesn’t show the menus. Please help!!

My website is pylphotographyy.com

Thank you so much!

Pauline

For someone that isn’t super wordpress-saavy, what does that mean?

hey there

Sorry about this problem, I just reported it here: Mobile menu is not working · Issue #139 · ColorlibHQ/Activello · GitHub

Hello!

Same problem here: drop-down menu is not working anymore from mobile.
My website is isewsoidontkillpeople.com

Could you please help me to fix it?

Thank you.

Ciao a tutti, ho lo stesso problema, il menù a tendina non funziona più sui dispositivi mobili. Come posso risolvere il problema? Il mio sito è www.ilmondodimarika.it Grazie

Hey there

I’m so sorry guys, this problem is already reported, please kindly wait for the problem, if its an urgent matter you may use third party mobile menu plugins

Can you recommend a plugin for the menu while we’re waiting for the update?

Hi

you can use any mobile menu plugin, check this one:

I will mark this case as closed