drop down menu on mobile un-click-able

Banging my head again a wall isn’t fixing this! When viewing from mobile device, dropdown menu won’t show. Please help- designmypost.com

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

What device are you using?

Please try clearing your browser cache and reload the page.

Best Regards,
Support

Tried on a few different ones- ipad, iphone and android. All don’t work. Have tried clearing cache a few times, no difference.

Hello there,

This is very strange because I tested it on my phone (android) and in my browser and the menu icon appears on the upper right of the screen.

Best Regards,
Support

I can get the menu icon- it just doesn’t do anything! Please, how can I fix this?

hey there

Yes, i can confirm this as well, i just tried it on my side and menus is working just fine for me, could you try different phone or device?

I’ve tried on iphone 4 and 5 and 7, ipad, samsung, Huawei p8, nokia luna and all don’t display the menu. I can see the menu icon but it won’t drop down so no-one can navigate around the site. I have clear cache’s on devices and gone though all the settings within the theme with no change.
At a lost to what to try next…??

Hey there, good morning :slight_smile:

OK, please deactivate all your third-party plugins and try again, if menu worked after this action then this means one of the plugin is causing this error and you have to keep it deactivated, also, make sure you have everything updated, theme, plugins, and WordPress. let me know results

Deactivate a Simple sign up plugin and its fixed the error. thank you.

Hi, there

Nice, to hear your problem is fixed:)
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!