Dropdown-header link in main menu and sticky menu

Hello,

I recently read the Dazzling documentation in which I found how to insert a dropdown-header in main menu.
However I am currently using a custom CSS You provided for me in order to maintain my menu stick to the bottom of the header:

@media (min-width: 768px){
  .nav.navbar-nav{
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 0;
  }
  .navbar-default .navbar-collapse{
    position: relative;
  }
}

Unfortunately I am experiencing that the custom link I added is not following the style of the menu as is shown in the picture. I was wondering if it is possible to solve this issue.

Also I wanted to ask how could I achieve the menu you can see on this forum too; I mean, how can I show menu not only on top of the site but also when it is scrolled down?

Best regards,
Roberta.

Hi Roberta,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Kind Regards,
Movin

The site url is: bebabio.it
Unfortunately it is not online yet as I am now working in maintenance mode because I have no home page yet.

I need to access your site to help you.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Hello everybody,

I just achieved a solution for the issue I had here with dropdown-header.
The glyphicon above the modified custom link was causing the whole box to show in a strange way. I wanted to share with you how I solved it:

In file style.css of the Child Theme I applied:

.navbar .dropdown-toggle {
    margin-bottom: 8px;
    height: 66px;
    padding-bottom: 18px;
}

.navbar .glyphicon.dropdown-header {
    display: none;
}

Hope this will help someone :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!
Roberta.

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!