Dropdown menu divider bar

Hello,
Thank you for your help. In reference to my question (originally posted here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/colour-on-active-dropdown-menu/#post-94297), I have successfully changed the background color of the dropdown menu, however, when the page is active and you return to the menu, the small divider bar underneath the active page disappears, as you will see in the attached photos.

I appreciate any help.
Thank you

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have had a look at the previous thread but I do not see a link to your website. Could you please provide a link to it here?
In the meantime, have you added additional CSS code besides the one used to change the background color of the dropdown menu?If so, please add the new CSS code here so that it can be inspected.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your quick response.
I have taken down our ‘coming soon’ landing page so you can see our site - we are no where near ready to be fully live yet.

the site is: thevinewoods.com

i will attach photos of the css i have added into the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS… i tried to take away all of the purple and just keep the background white - but that line disappears.

Thank you for your help.

To resolve the issue try using the below custom CSS code.

.dropdown-menu, .dropdown-menu> .active> a,
.dropdown-menu> .active> a:hover,
.dropdown-menu> .active> a:focus {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #eeeeee;
}

Perfect! It works - thank you so much!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: