Dropdown Menu Doesn't Appear On Ipad

Hi,

When I look at my site on iPad the menu at the top doesn’t click to show the dropdown categories which display on a desktop. How can I resolve this?

Thanks,

Hi @shesoutside,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I visited your shared site and it seems this is happening because of sharethis code on your site is generating javascript error.

Could you please test it by removing sharethis from your site?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

I did see that error and have now managed to successfully delete the plugin but i’m still getting the error. Would you mind taking another look?

Thanks,

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

This looks like a bug in the theme so I’m going to ask that you raise this with the developer from within the GitHub at the link below:

He’ll get the team working on that asap and try to provide a fix or an update.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

have the same problem and noticed today on the iPhone.

www.plkfoto.eu

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

As was mentioned above, this seems to be a bug in the theme. Please follow the instructions above if the issue hasn’t already been reported.

Best Regards,
Support

I’ve reported on Github. I suppose there will be a fix in the theme

I don’t use sharethis

Hey @delfi,

The issue will either be fixed or a solution to the issue will be provided in a timely manner.

Please let me know if there are any other questions that I may help with. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

I’ve look further, and the menu is there, only it’s not visble, you can invoque on mouseover. And the problem it’s visible too in the wordpress admin config menu when you try phone or tablet view.on the theme administration.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Thanks for this information. I’m sure our development team could appreciate this.
If you could add it to the report that you’ve made so that they can have access to it, that would be awesome.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I just noticed I have the same dropdown categories issue, not only on mobile devices, but also on any computer.
It used to be working fine, but now it seems that the categories have suddenly disappear from the menu !
I think i recently did an Activello theme update in Wordpress, could it be the origin of the problem ? How can I solve it ?

Here is my site : https://cercleholmesparis.fr/

Thank you !

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

This issue was found to be a bug so we have had the issue reported to our development team for a fix to be created and an update to be issued out for the theme.

Best Regards,
Support