Dual language Shapely website

Hi,
I would need you help. I saw the post of adding two languages:

(https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-to-create-two-language-versions-of-the-homepage-incl-its-themewidgets/)

these are the steps:
– Create each pages with Dutch and English text
– Create two menus and set them as the Dutch and the English Menu
– As you said, from the Homepage widget you create your sections for the Dutch pages for example, let’s say two parallax, then select via “The widget is displayed for:” for which language it will show (Dutch), then in the same Homepage widget where you just made the Dutch part, you create the section for the English part this time, with one parallax and one categories widget for example, and this time you select English via “The widget is displayed for:” You’ll have all the Dutch and English widgets into the “homepage” but created two different languages of your homepage.

I did everything there, but on the widget level it doens’t allow selecting which menu that have to be displayed. Could you let me know what I am doing wrong? I have saved the website as draft and not published it yet. so when does the “The widget is displayed for" pop-up? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Koen

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you followed the steps outlined, everything should be working just fine.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi, the only problem I have, is that it is a one pager (how I set it up) Is it the possible to create a dual language? Because I cannot get it right.

The plugin is activated. I would like to keep as it is, but the Spanish text (which is linked on the back-end) I would like to see where the English text is. The browser should detect the language or cascade to the correct one. Would that be possible?

Thanks,
Koen

Hi, the only problem I have, is that it is a one pager (how I set it up) Is it the possible to create a dual language? Because I cannot get it right.

I would like to keep as it is, but the Spanish text (which is linked on the back-end) I would like to see where the English text is. The browser should detect the language or cascade to the correct one. Would that be possible?

thanks, Koen

Anybody?? :slight_smile:

Hey there

First of all, sorry for the delay,
lets back to your question: “I would like to see where the English text is. The browser should detect the language or cascade to the correct one. Would that be possible?” can you please add a few details to it?
in general, our theme can be translated like other themes, so if you follow translation documentation it will work, however I did not clearly get your question,