Duplicate homepage, customize sections on other pages of the site

Hello,

(I am French, sorry if my English is not perfect)

Can I duplicate the homepage?
i.e. my page looks like my current homepage with sections like the parallax section or the “client section”.

For now, when I’m on other pages of my site, I can only customize footer widgets. What I would like is to be able to presonalize sections like on the home page, is that possible?

thank you very much for your answer,
Marie

Hi Marie

Im sorry, but this is not possible, homepage widgets are available only for homepage, they can not be placed in other pages

Regards

Alright, I get it, it would be great if that was the case.

Thank you very much for your answer,

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, i knocked you on facebook. i want to purchase a theme. i need few things to know. please check your page messenger. Thanks

Thank you for understanding @Marydpy

Hi @fislam8993

Can you post your question here? or preferably in a new ticket? I don’t have rights to check FB messenger but can answer all your questions here

Hello Noda
Thanks for responding. Hope you are doing well.
I have attached a theme image of yours… please have a look.
Theme’s name is : Carepair
I want to purchase this theme and modify it. Its entry-level package costs $19 (Basic Plan for 1 Year). This is the exact design that’s I have thinking for my new business website. Now my issue is if I buy this theme can I develop an mobile app afterward?

And another question is there’s you have other buying plans too… which is little bit costly for me because there are some budget issues for me and my partner… anyways… and if I purchase basic plan… is dt all okay with it?

waiting for your reply

Thanks

Hi there

“if I buy this theme can I develop an mobile app afterward?” - Well, of course, it’s possible, but it depends on your level of developing skills, with today’s technology everything is possible :slight_smile:

“is dt all okay with it?” - Yes, sure why not :slight_smile:

1 Like