Editing footer and create link to terms and conditions

Dear all,

I’ve tried it a lot with the already provided support here https://colorlibsupport.com/t/modify-footer-for-mobile-version/ and here https://colorlibsupport.com/t/footer-links/ but unfortunately I don’t get it.

I installed the child theme and also tried to change the links, but how can I remove “Theme von Colorlib Powered by WordPress” from the footer (credits will be given at another site).

Thanks for helping me out. Since I’m not addicted to html and a word press beginner, maybe you can keep your answer as simple as it can be :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the footer by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.copyright, .copyright a {
    color: #696969;
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, Thanks for your support, but I can’t save it. It say’s that there are some errors in it. I’m not really into CSS and don’t know how to use brackets and stuff like that. Can you have a look at it? Thanks

*/

.entry-meta {
font-size: 0;
}

.entry-meta .posted-on {
font-size: 14px;
}

.entry-meta .author {
}

#post-1668 .page-header {
}

body.blog .entry-footer span.comments-link {
}
.date, .author {
}

.entry-meta {
font-size: 0;
}

.entry-meta .posted-on {
font-size: 14px;
}

.entry-meta .author {
}

In the end of your shared CSS code you have missed to add closing bracket } as displayed in the following code.

}

Dear Movin,

thanks for your answer, but now just the footer is “removed”. How can I add a link for the impressum (in Germany it’s mandatory) without showing the “other” stuff we already managed to remove?

Thanks for helping out.

Hello there,

You can try adding a footer plugin to add the link. Here are a few that could help:

Best Regards,
Support