Entry text in Jumbotron

Hi again,

How about changing the size of the text in the Jumbotron section? I tried to switch from Visual to Text tab, but it didn’t work (I mean the Text tab didn’t work).

Thank you for your answer.

Misa Gjone

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
please provide url and give me the reference to the text you want to change size

Hi Noda,

Thanks for your time! Here is the URL of my site:

https://gjoneandpartners.no

For the Jumbotron, I just want to have the motto line (Your affordable writer…) bigger (font-size: 18px; line-height: 1.6). I tried to switch to Text to edit but it doesn’t work. It works perfectly in the Parallax section, however.

And for the Parallax section, I wish to change the colours/hover colour of the 2 buttons. I tried with custom CSS but seems like I’ll be likely to break the page than to change the colour :slight_smile:

Many thanks!

Misa Gjone

Hello Misa,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the font elements by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

#header .bottom-header .section-description {
    line-height: 26px;
    font-size: 18px;
}

#latest-news .latest-news-button, a.button {
   background: red;
   color: #f7f7f7;
}

a.button.right-button:hover {
    background: blue;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

It works like a charm! Many thanks for your great support.

I may have the last question (hopefully) about how I can change the opacity of the jumbotron. I prefer to have it 0.2 or 0.5 so that the text will be easier to read.

Thanks for your answer!

Best,
Misa Gjone

Hello Misa

Jumbotron does not have the option to change opacity, try to add some shade on your images to make them a little bit darker, or make them transparent in photo editor and upload/set them after this