Exclude Slider from Blog Page

Hi,
I would like to omit the slider from my blog page.

I have come accross your post instructing to edit the page using custom css and add the block keyword.
I do not have access to custom css (as I am not a premium customer) however I can edit files directly on the server. Can you tell me which file I need to edit?

Hi @takeeachday,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the blog page URL from your site where you do not want to display it so that i can help you to achieve it?

Also please tell me where you want to display the slider.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you for responding.

My site is www.takeeachday.com.

I have set this as the home page.

I would like to omit the slider from 购彩冬瓜 - 首页_欢迎您

I would only like to see the slider on the home page. The reason being that the slider displays the feature image. so when viewing the Blog page, the feature image displays twice which looks clumsy.

Regards
Anton

I visited your shared blog page but don’t see the slider on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Hello,

can you please help me with this subject.
I have the slider option on the front page although it also appears on the blog page.
Can you tell how I exclude Slider from Blog Page?

www.margaridagago.com

Thank you for your support,
Margarida Gago

@Margarida Gago To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.