FancyBox for WordPress - Disable on WooCommerce product pages

Hello,

Is there a way to disable or not to load at all FancyBox for WordPress on WooCommerce product pages?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can deactivate the fancybox plugin so it will not be used.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I’m great, thanks for the quick replay.

Obviously, I did not asked the question clear enough. I apologize, my mistake. I want to use a FancyBox for WordPress on entire site, except on WooCommerce product pages. Is there a way how to do that?

I will be grateful if you can send me this information.

Regards

Hello there,

Thanks for clarifying.

If you want to remove the fancy box on only the Woocommerce products then you would have to add CSS code to disable the pointer events or add new PHP to only work on the products.

Another option is to try using a plugin to disable it for products. Here is one:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thanks for the replay. Let me explain a little more what I want to achieve.

I wish to use FancyBox for WordPress on my entire site, except on WooCommerce product pages. On WooCommerce product pages I want to use WooCommerce default lightbox. That plugin which you recommended me, serves to turn off WooCommerce default lightbox on WooCommerce product pages, and I dont want to achive that. I want to turn off FancyBox for WordPress on WooCommerce product pages. I hope that I was now quite clear.

Regards

Hello there,

Thanks for explaining.

This is not something that can be easily done be cause the lightbox plugin affects ALL images so you would have to add new php code to change the way the plugin works. You can contact a developer to make these detailed changes:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I’m asking you for help for the plugin you have developed, and you tell me to hire a professional developer. I no longer have any comments or questions. I apologize for wasting your time.

Regards

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here but the plugin was not created to differentiate between the different images used on the site so it would have to be updated with new code to function like that.

Best Regards,
Support