Fashe Color changing Problem

Hi, I am using Fashe theme for my Shopify store and loving it absolutely, the only problem that i come across is changing colors, so when i select a new color for example for the skin nothing appears and same with all the other colors.If anyone could help me out it would be awesome.
Thanks in advance .

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try changing the color then save the changes and after doing that clear your browser cache and reload the page.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
Hope you’re doing good and Thanks for your fast reply.
I did the same steps as described but the problem remains .
So my question is : can i change something on the code that could do the job ?
Thanks in advance.

There is any way to do so ?

I have the same problem, None of the colors work. I have tried the steps suggested, no change.
Note on the image i selected different colors, and yet everything on my site is white…
Also, is there a way for the whole background of the main page to be an image (pattern) instead of a color? If so, how to do this?

Please reply.
kind regards

Hi there

To the author of this ticket, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi,
Website URL : petsypop.myshopify.com
Mail : [email protected]
Password : sohaibomar15918
Thanks for your Help !

Hello there,

We are still looking into this issue. Were the colors working at any point in the past before?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello
No , but when i change a color from the code it works normaly

Hi there

This problem is already reported to our developer’s team:

Hi,

I have the same issue regarding color and font changing for my Fashe - Shopify store. I couldn’t make any adjustments from the beginning. Can you please help out? I really don’t want to give up the theme.

Thanks so much!
Mia

Hello Mia

Please see my message above, problem is reported and we are waiting for patch :slight_smile:

Hi! I am having this same problem. How will I know when a patch is delivered and I can get this fixed?

HI

You can follow this ticket or you can also see the activity in our GitHub: