Fashe Menu Help

Hi, I have the Flashe theme, but the menu in the header doesn’t show all categories within the drop down. I have attached a pic to explain better - Under Furniture there are more categories and under Interiors there are other categories, but it’s not displaying in this menu. Can someone please help me alter this so all of my categories can be accessed :slight_smile:

I also changed the skin colour to aqua, but it is still displaying on the site as red - do you have a fix for that please?

I can do code if it’s explained simply. Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
Relating to your query here, could you kindly provide us with a link to your site so that we can check into this.
I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Sure it’s www.seasideinteriors.com.au
The login is through shopify do I make you an admin?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day
Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you for looking in to this for me.
if you go in to shopify the store is seaside-interiors.myshopify.com
email - [email protected]
password 99Charlie

URL is www.seasideinteriors.com.au

Hey Noda,

When using Fashe on Mobile the cart function doesn’t work i.e, When I add a product into the cart and try to click on the Cart Icon. It is unclickable like an image which doesn’t redirects me anywhere. I am very frustrated and many of my customers have raised an issue about this to me.

I also just noticed that the shipping calculator isn’t calculating the shipping (I have the weight and shipping set up in the back end) and it’s displaying USD when I have selected AUD. Thanks in advance for your help! :slight_smile:

Hi, have you been able to log in? If you have any trouble let me know, I can make you temporary admin. :slight_smile:

Sorry, i need login link :slight_smile:

Sure thing, go to https://www.shopify.com/login

login details in the pic. The password is 99Charlie
Thank you

Hi, I also just noticed that when something is sold out/ out of stock, there is nothing to say that. It looks like it is still available but you can’t put it in the cart. How can I mark it as out of stock/sold out please? :slight_smile:

Hey there

Sorry for the inconvenience, just send your ticket to our developer teams, you can check it here:

Hi there, Thanks for sending that on.

Hello,

no problem, we are here to help, at this moment we have nothing but wait for our dev team