Fashe Product Color Icons / Images (shopify)

When you choose the separate color variants, its not translating to the image… images / colors even appearing blank

Also - for items where the are no “colors” - how can I use text boxes instead in place of the color boxes?

Thank you in advance! (image attached)

Misty

Hello Misty

Can you tell me a version of your theme? yesterday we updated fashe with many changes and fixes and make sure you are using the latest version of the theme

Version 2 I believe?

Now I’m having an issue where the description is appear twice, once above the variant and once in its usual area…

Photo variant issues were user error aside from the variants that do not have a color in your themes recognized colors. Still need to figure out how to use variants for items that are different charm types but the same color

Hello Misty,

I hope you are doing well today.

Since we released a theme update recently, please try using the following guide to update the theme:

Best Regards,
Support

Fashe is no longer showing up in the Theme store… not sure what to do…

Perhaps there is new coding I could simply copy and paste into the pre existing them?

Good evening

You can download it from our website:

I downloaded the updated version and here are some of my current problems with Fashe:

• Logo / Header bar decreases in size on mobile when scrolling up and down (I use android)
  • Description for each product appears twice. Once directly under product name on individual product pages.
  • I would like to edit variant options for items that dont have a specific color, but specific designs. Example: Astrology Bracelets with different symbols (aries, scorpio, etc)
  • I would also like to delete where it shows quantity of different products in my catalog, can I edit this somewhere?

I am including my website URL, can you please make this post private?

www.simplelifeboho.com

Thank you so much in advance!

~ Misty

Hello Misty,

I hope you are doing well today.

• Shopify automatically does this for the menu bar.
  • Does this appear on both mobile and desktop versions? I tested this but I do not see this.
  • You can add a new option to fill the new variant style, here is a guide: Adding variants · Shopify Help Center
  • Quantity does not appear to be visible on my end

Please keep me posted on this.

Best Regards,
Support

I know the header gets smaller on mobile, but I’m talking it shrinks repeatedly, smaller and smaller until you can barely see the header on mobile… having this issue on an android/chrome, and google pixel 2/chrome

On desktop, our main logo is very small… how do I increase the size within the theme?

I will try to the different variant style

Also- is there a way to have the products list by type in the overall products list on the live site?

Example: incense burners next to incense burners, hats next to hats, etc… or would the only way be to use different sub categories?

Hello,

This CSS can be used to increase the logo size:

.logo img {
    max-height: 100px;
}

You would only be able to use categories and filters to organize the products but another option would be to add a filter plugin.

Best Regards,
Support

Where do I add the CSS for the logo?

Also - if you go to www.simplelifeboho.com (on mobile) and click on the categories at the top… is there any way to collapse these breakdown options? There’s just too much going on before someone gets to see the products listed on mobile

Thanks for everything thus far!

Hello there,

You can add the CSS code by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.
I am not sure that I understand the last issue, do you want to remove the filters that appear before the products on mobile?

Best Regards,
Support

Yes, it feels too cluttered before the user can see the available products
Perhaps theres a way to move those fields to the same line, smaller, etc? Or maybe below the products?

And I’m not seeing Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in Shopify… can you post screen shots?

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Please go to Assets > theme.scss.liquid and add the new CSS code there.

This guide will help you:

Best Regards,
Support

Still no change, however, I am noticing that as I manual change the size of my window (chrome), the logo gets larger… I’m not sure if that helps anything on your end or not

Hi,

When you add the new CSS you need to add it to the bottom of the file. Try using this CSS instead to change the image size and remove the filters on mobile:

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
.logo img {
    max-height: 100px;
    height: 79px;
}

div#column-left {
    display: none;
}

.flex-sb-m.flex-w.p-b-35 {
    display: none;
}
}

I am pasting the code at the bottom of custom.css.liquid
This recent code, and all others, seem to have no effect on the logo whatsoever. Any other ideas?

Hello @mistywolff,

It should be css the file theme.scss.liquid, are you seeing that file at all?

Best Regards,
Support