Fashe Shopify Theme

Hi,
I wanted to use Fashe Shopify Theme on my store but when I try to upload it the following message shows up:

zip does not contain a valid theme: missing template “layout/theme.liquid”, missing template “templates/index.liquid”, missing template “templates/collection.liquid”, missing template “templates/product.liquid”, missing template “templates/page.liquid”, missing template “templates/cart.liquid”, and missing template “templates/blog.liquid”

Can you let me know how I can use the theme?

Best

Anna

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here but this is a WordPress support forum so you need to contact Shopify for support.

Here is a link:

Best Regards,
Support

PLEASE HELP US! This is a theme created by colorlib, there should be staff willing to help! We need this theme!!

Hello there,

Was this the page that you downloaded the file from?

Best Regards,
Support

Yes, it was this page

Hello there,

Thanks for letting me know.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.
This is an HTML template not a Shopify theme so it does not have the files needed by Shopify to work on the platform hence the error messages.

This is how to install the template:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Sorry to jump in here, but my question is sort of related. I found this link earlier today and really wanted to install this as my shopify theme Fashe - Free Shopify eCommerce Theme - Colorlib However when I click on download it’s not downloading anything. Do you have the actual download link by any chance ?

Best regards,
Steve

Hello there,

I am sorry for this but the Shopify theme download link is not working right now so I will have to let our developer know of this issue.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Best Regards,
Support

Please try to follow up with the developer regarding download link, I love the theme, its class apart.

Howdy

DdraJ your question is already reported, we will fix it soon,
i saw your message in 3 tickets, please don’t duplicate your questions it makes support process for operators and for customers even more complicated :frowning:

I am interested in this theme but I am just worried about the transition part. We pick coursework writing uk; Themeforest rather than Shopify commercial center predominantly due to the tremendous market.

hey there

Not clearly understand what is your question about @bethanyhollin

Hi! Are there any leads regarding the shopify download link? Would love to apply this to my website. :slight_smile:

Hello there,

The theme still seems to be in development. It will take a bit of time before it is released to ensure that it works properly with as little bugs as possible.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Would you be able to give an estimate as to when the theme will be available?

Thanks

HI

Sorry but not yet and we don’t have any ETA on when its get ready